Monday, September 01, 2014

Summers never looked the same;

I'd be lying if I said I've gotten used to living back in Singapore,
cos I haven't and it sucks that I keep remembering life during the last eight months.
I knew I was going to miss it, I just didn't expect it to be this soon.

It's September and I'm into the third week of school,
And I haven't gotten used to the rigor of SMU, that's what exchange does to you.

All I can think about are the days I woke up at whatever time I wanted to, the days I spent in front of the Mediterranean Sea thinking about life, the days I spent grocery shopping and cooking, the days I spent not going to school because I could, the days I spent in Hativat Alexdroni, the days I spent in Europe, the days I spent in Korea bumming around, the days I spent that's no longer around.

I hate this, I wish I could be less nostalgic, less emotional, then maybe I would miss less.
In the mean time, I can only wish the future would be better.

No comments: